Net Price Calculator for Bramson ORT College Students
Grants, Scholarships and Loans
The College is committed to helping students meet the cost of their education Through a variety of financial aid programs, including scholarships, need based Financial assistance grants, subsidized and unsubsidized Federal Direct loans, and College work-study program. More than eighty six percent of the undergraduates at Bramson ORT College receives some type of financial assistance.
Bramson ORT College awards annually over a million dollars in scholarships to students who have exhausted all other financial resources.
Need-based grants include the New York State TAP Awards, the Federal Pell Awards, and Bramson ORT college scholarships. Students may qualify for a combination of need-based grants and scholarships.
Bramson ORT College Loans programs, at low interest rates, are another source of assistance. Applications can be obtained at Bursar’s office. Loans must be repaid while in school or after graduation or upon leaving college.
To apply for Federal, State and Bramson ORT College scholarship and loans, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Assistance (FAFSA). To apply online visit www.fafsa.ed.gov or an Application can be obtained from the office of Financial Aid (718) 261-5800 ext. 643.
FINANCIAL AID PROGRAMS GRANT PROGRAMS
- Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) (only NYS residents may qualify): Maximum Annual Award is $4,000
- Federal Pell Grant Program Maximum Annual Awards is $5,550
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG) Maximum Annual Award $2,000
- Bramson ORT Tuition Assistance grant Maximum Annual Award $5,040
- Bramson ORT College Graduation Assistance grant Maximum Annual Award $4,000
- Federal Work Study Maximum Annual Award $4,290
- Federal Direct Subsidized Loans
- 1st Year Maximum Annual Award $3,500
- 2nd Year Maximum Annual Award $4,500
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized
- 1st Year Maximum Annual Award $6,000
- 2nd Year Maximum Annual Award $6,000
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized for Dependent students and Parent loans are also available contact the Financial Aid office at 718 261-5800 ext. 643.